What is Equipment Finance?
Most businesses require equipment in order to operate and, in many cases, make a profit. Equipment leasing and financing helps all types and sizes of commercial businesses in the United States to acquire the equipment they need to conduct their business operations. Each business has to make the best procurement choice based on numerous factors such as cash flow, balance sheet impact and available credit lines. Equipment finance offers flexible choices that can work with the diverse objectives of most businesses.
What Equipment Is Financed?
Equipment can be financed for use in virtually every sector of industry, including:
- Commercial and corporate aircraft
- Manufacturing and mining machinery
- Rail cars and rolling stock
- Vessels and containers
- Trucks and transportation equipment
- Construction and off-road equipment
- Business, retail and office equipment
- Medical technology and equipment
- IT equipment and software
- Agricultural equipment